POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : minimalism WIP2 : minimalism WIP2 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  minimalism WIP2
From: Tek
Date: 17 Jul 2005 14:54:25
Message: <42daa961@news.povray.org>
A new version, incorporating some of the suggestions I got on the last
one. I've tried to make it feel more like those hubble deep field images.

In case you're wondering, there's 1000 galaxies that are as detailed as
the ones you see close-up, all created by varying the parameters to a
macro that creates a media filed sphere. Then in the extreme distance I
have a sky_sphere with some small dots on it pretending to be even more
distant galaxies.

Render time was 7 hours with focal blur at twice this resolution.

What do you think?

Tek

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: